TR-75wf Firmware Update Tool
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||This is an update program for the TR-75wf firmware.|
|Version||Ver. 1.02 (September 8, 2017)|
|File Size||7.25 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
TR-75wf : Ver. 1.01 or lower
T&D WebStorage Service
- After logging in, click the settings icon next to the device name to open the settings window.
- Read off the "Firmware" version next to the "Serial Number" located at the top of the window.
- Open T&D software "TR-7wf/nw for Windows" and connect your device via USB to the computer.
- Read off the "Firmware Version" value located at the lower left on the screen.
- Open T&D application "T&D Thermo" and carry out direct communication with your device.
- Under the direct communication icon, go to [Device Settings] > [Settings Table] to view the firmware version.
- All recorded data will be deleted by updating the firmware. Please make sure to download all necessary data before update.
- The firmware update requires a USB connection between a device and a PC.
- The XXX represents the version number of the firmware. Please read using the number of the appropriate version.
If the USB device driver has not been installed on your computer, you will be prompted to install the driver during the TR-75wf firmware update. (Make sure to complete the driver installation before running the update tool.)
- Execute the downloaded "TR-75wf Firmware Update Tool".
- Using a USB cable, connect only one device to the computer.
- Click [Update] to start the update process.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware.
- The logger LCD will display [LoAd] during the update, which should take only a few minutes to complete. If the firmware is updated successfully, [LXXX] will appear on the LCD screen when the power is turned on.
In the case when the LCD freezes with the [LoAd] message, please try the following.
- Disconnect the USB cable and remove the batteries from the device. After the LCD screen goes blank, replace the batteries and try the firmware update again.
- If your PC has more than one USB port, connect the USB cable to a different port.
- Reboot the computer.
Ver. 1.02 (September 08, 2017)
- Fixed a problem where the measurement value was not displayed in the warning email when a warning occurred before changes made via T&D WebStorage Service to the warning settings were applied to the logger.
- When the logger enters sleep mode (“SLP” display on LCD), the operation log is now only recorded and displayed once.
- When the battery runs low and automatic data upload stops, the error log is now only recorded and displayed once.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when data transmission failed due to wireless network connection error, where the error indication was not displayed correctly on the logger's LCD screen and in the log file.
- Fixed a problem that occurred on some Android devices without SIM cards, where direct wireless communication with the logger failed if the wireless network was heavily used.