TR-75wf Firmware Update Tool
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||This is an update program for the TR-75wf firmware.|
|Version||Ver. 1.04 (April 11, 2018)|
|File Size||7.25 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
T&D WebStorage Service
- From the [Devices] menu, open the settings window by clicking the [Settings] button for the desired device.
- Read off the "Firmware" version next to the "Serial Number" located at the top of the window.
- Open T&D software "TR-7wb/nw for Windows" and connect your device via USB to the computer.
- Read off the "Firmware Version" value located at the lower left on the screen.
- Open T&D application “T&D Thermo” and click the menu in the upper left corner. Select [WLAN Direct Comm.] and carry out direct communication with your device.
- From the device settings screen, select [Settings Table] and read off the “Firmware Version” value.
- All recorded data will be deleted by updating the firmware. Please make sure to download all necessary data before update.
- The firmware update requires a USB connection between a device and a PC.
- The XXX represents the version number of the firmware. Please read using the number of the appropriate version.
If the USB device driver has not been installed on your computer, you will be prompted to install the driver during the firmware update. (Make sure to complete the driver installation before running the update tool.)
- Connect the device via USB to the computer.
- Open the downloaded "TR-75wf Firmware Update Tool".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware.
If the firmware is updated successfully, [LXXX] will appear on the LCD screen when the power is turned on.
Ver. 1.04 (April 11, 2018)
- Fixed a problem that caused the logger to display and record the internal temperature for cold junction compensation instead of the actual sensor measurement.
- Fixed an issue where temperature measurement occasionally did not automatically start upon turning on the logger.
- Fixed a problem where the measurement value was not displayed in the warning email when a warning occurred before changes made via T&D WebStorage Service to the warning settings were applied to the logger.
- When the logger enters sleep mode (“SLP” display on LCD), the operation log is now only recorded and displayed once.
- When the battery runs low and automatic data upload stops, the error log is now only recorded and displayed once.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when data transmission failed due to wireless network connection error, where the error indication was not displayed correctly on the logger's LCD screen and in the log file.
- Fixed a problem that occurred on some Android devices without SIM cards, where direct wireless communication with the logger failed if the wireless network was heavily used.