MCR-4V Firmware Update Tool
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||This is an update program for the MCR-4V firmware.|
|Version||Ver. 1.06 (September 21, 2017)|
|File Size||4.83 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
When turning on your MCR-4V, the first screen that appears will display [Version x.x]. Check the displayed version number.
- Using a USB cable, connect the MCR-4V to the PC in which “MCR-4V Firmware Update Tool” will be executed.
- Execute the downloaded “MCR-4V Firmware Update Tool”.
- Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
Ver. 1.06 (September 21, 2017)
- When the warning monitoring function is enabled and user defined upper/lower limits are exceeded, the warning sign now remains ON even after measurements return to normal.
* The warning sign turns off when a new recording starts.
- Improved the reliability of recorded data by adding an error detection feature.
- Improved the communication protocol for communication between PC and a Slave unit via USB.
- After starting or stopping recording with the [REC/STOP] button, you will now jump to the [Data List] menu.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when exporting data to the SD memory card during endless recording, where an SD card write error would disable touch panel.