Access Temperature Data Measured with a Variety of Sensors Anytime from Anywhere
Ultimate 2-channel IoT temperature logger connectible via wireless LAN, Bluetooth and USB!
The TR-71wb is a temperature logger with two available sensor connections and can measure from -60 to 155℃. The wide range of optional sensors provides increased measurement flexibility.
Functional buttons on the device allow you to make settings and start/stop recording. Use the wireless LAN feature to auto-upload data to the cloud for anytime anywhere access and get warning notices. Bluetooth communication allows you to view data and make settings from a smartphone or tablet. Connect to a PC with a USB cable to download recorded data and make setting changes.
It is perfect for not only home and office but research labs, hospitals and large institutions.
The TR-71wb uses a wireless LAN access point to auto-upload recorded data and warning notifications to our free cloud-based "T&D WebStorage Service" or your Windows PC running the "T&D Data Server" software. Use our mobile app “T&D Thermo” to check data from your smartphone or tablet and use Bluetooth communication to make settings and download recorded data. To make settings from and download data via USB to a PC, use our Windows software “TR-7wb/nw for Windows”. Our Windows software “T&D Graph” makes it easy to view and analyze data from your PC.
Software & Apps
- Jan 12, 2021 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (Android) Update Info (ver 2.08)
- Dec 23, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (iOS) Update Info (ver 2.11)
- Dec 08, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware Announcing the release of 'T&D Tools'
- Oct 15, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Thermo (iOS) Update Info (ver 2.10)
- Sep 25, 2020 Apps/Software/Firmware T&D Graph Update (Ver. 1.10.0)