September 30, 2011
RTR-500NW/AW Firmware Update Info (Ver. 1.30 to 1.40)
In order to add functionality and fix the following problems in the RTR-500NW/AW, we have released this update program for the firmware.
Affected Products and Conditions
RTR-500NW/AW Ver. 1.30 or lower
From RTR-500NW/AW Firmware (Ver. 1.30) to (Ver. 1.40)
- Made compatible with T&D's new application "Current Readings Monitor".
- Revised so that when the unit has been set up to use DHCP to automatically obtain an IP address, instead of terminating with an error on DHCP failure, it will now retry indefinitely until DHCP succeeds.
* This will prevent termination even when a router which offers DHCP is started up after the RTR-500NW/AW.
- Support has been added for the latest Recorded Data File Format (T&D XML File Ver.1.20).
* The name attribute was added to the <file> tag in the XML file.
- Fixed an error that occasionally occurred when running a search of the network in the RTR-500W Settings Utility, where a successful search was not carried out.
How to Update
Please follow the update procedure available from the download page.
Download the Latest Update Program
- RTR-500W Firmware Update Tool
/ Spanish / French / German / Italian
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact the T&D Main Office.