September 30, 2011
RTR-500DC for Windows(EU/US) (Ver. 1.00 to 1.10) & Firmware(Ver. 1.1 to 1.2) Update Info.
In order to utilize newly added features and corrections made to the "RTR-500DC for Windows(EU/US)" and "RTR-500DC firmware", we have released an update program.
* "RTR-500DC for Windows(EU)" added information. (30 Sept, 2011)
Affected Products and Conditions
Software and Firmware:
RTR-500DC for Windows(EU/US) Ver. 1.00
RTR-500DC Firmware (CE/FCC model) Ver. 1.1 or lower
From RTR-500DC for Windows(EU/US) (Ver. 1.00) to (Ver. 1.10)
- Support has been added for RTR-505.
From RTR-500DC Firmware (Ver. 1.1) to (Ver. 1.2)
New and Revised Features
- Support has been added for new model.
- A function was added to allow downloading data by group or for all groups.
- A function was added to the [Beep] settings, to allow turning off only sound for button operation.
- Revised to display a message if the clock settings have not been made when the power is turned ON.
- Revised so that if a Remote Unit is already in a condition that meets criteria for a warning when the RTR-500DC starts monitoring via wireless communication, that warning status will be recognized and a warning will be issued.
- Fixed an error that occurred while communicating with a PC wherein multiple operations were carried at the same time, such as turning ON/OFF the RTR-500DC and Remote Unit communication, that resulted in optical communication or menu operation being inoperable.
- Fixed a problem that caused the Remote Unit to display the data in Celsius regardless of the unit setting when recording was started from the RTR-500DC via wireless communication.
- Fixed an error that occurred when the RTR-500DC used Immediate Recording for the RTR-574 via wireless communication, whereby the time of downloaded data (recording start time) was a few seconds off.
How to Update
Please follow the update procedure available from the download page.
Download the Latest Update Program
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact the T&D Main Office.