March 05, 2010
TR-7W Auto-Download Software Update Info (ver 1.00 to 1.01)
In order to update some functions in our Network Dedicated Temp/Humidity Data Logger TR-7W, we have released update programs for the software.
We ask that our customers using this software download these programs and update as directed.
Improvements and Corrections
- While an Auto-Downloading session is in progress, Windows can no longer be turned off(Windows 2000 / Windows XP).
- It is now possible to have an icon for the software stored in the task tray.
- The software problem was fixed in “Auto-Download for TR-71W/72W” whereby when a large number of TR-7W units had been registered and after having scrolled down in the “Registration Info Area” new units were added, units were moved, or changes were made to the registration info. When this was carried out the registration info was deleted for Remote Units in the Groups that were no longer in display in the “Registration Info Area”.
Installation and Updating Procedure
- Please double click on the downloaded file [app_tr7wautodl-101-all].
- The updated version of “TR-7W Auto-Download Software” will be automatically installed to your hard disk.
Download the Latest Update Program
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact our Main Office in Japan: