September 08, 2008
Report of Software Defect for RTR-50 for Windows
[Information on the site of old english.tandd.com]
A defect has been found in our software [RTR-50 for Windows Ver.1.20(EU)]. Please read the following for details about the problem and the solution.
We sincerely apologize to our customers for any inconvenience or trouble this may have caused. We highly recommend that you download this program and update the software as directed.
Details about the Problem
- A problem was fixed whereby when viewing the data downloaded from an RTR-53/53A data logger for a specified time period in graph form, in some cases the graph data was displayed incorrectly.
- A problem was fixed whereby when monitoring sessions carried out with an RTR-53/53A data logger resulted in failure, only the humidity data was displayed in the CSV file.
- The update program released here will repair this defect.
- The software version will be updated from Ver. 1.20 to Ver. 1.30.
Installation and Updating Procedure
- Please double click on the downloaded file [rtr50_eu_130_Inst.exe].
- Uninstall “RTR-50 for Windows Ver.1.20(EU)”.
- Once again please double click [rtr50_eu_130_Inst.exe] to start the installation. Specify the destination folder for the decompressed file, and continue the installation by following the directions as they appear.
- The updated version of “RTR-50 for Windows” will be automatically installed to your hard disk.
The newest update program for this application.
- Download newest RTR-50 for Windows
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact our Main Office in Japan: