August 25, 2008
Report of Software Update for RTR-5W
[Information on the site of old www.tandd.us]
With the addition of some new functions to our Network-Dedicated Wireless Base Station RTR-5W, we announce the release of RTR-5W for Windows(US) Ver.1.62.
Please download this program and carry out the updating.
Ver 1.62 Updates
A function has been added whereby it is now possible to automatically save Warning Logs and Auto-downloaded data in a text file format.This function enables users to simultaneously save the Auto-Download and Warning Logs into an original log file (binary file) and into text file to be read by editing software. A text file will be created and saved every month.
Important Notices before carrying out the Update
- In order to use this software, the latest version of the internal software must be installed into the unit.Please follow the directions at the URL below to update both the software program and the main unit internal software.
- This program can only be run using either Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP (including SP2) or Vista.
Do not carry out installation operations using any other platform (operating system).
[RTR-5W for Windows (US) Ver.1.62]
Please follow these procedures to install [RTR-5W for Windows(US) Ver.1.62]
- After downloading the Update Program, double click on [RTR5W_162_US.EXE] to start the installation process.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- [RTR-5W for Windows(US) Ver.1.62] will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
The newest update program for this application.
- Download newest RTR-5W for Windows
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact the T&D Main Office.