July 19, 2007
Report of Software Update for RTR-50
[Information on the site of old english.tandd.com]
New functions have been added to Communication Port RTR-50 and it is now possible to use RTR-52Pt as a Remote Unit. With this new functionality, by using RTR-50 as a Base and/or a Repeater, the wireless data gathering capabilities have been greatly widened and with the RTR-52Pt the ability to measure and record in a wide range of temperature is now possible.
If you wish to use RTR-52Pt as a Remote Unit with RTR-50, it is necessary to download and use “RTR-50 for Windows” Version 1.10 or later.
Please follow these procedures to install "RTR-50 for Windows"
This is for system administrators' use only. (for Windows 2000 / XP)
- Start Windows XP, 2000 and logon with administrative privileges. (for Windows 2000 / XP)
- Double-click the update package(.exe) to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- Application program will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
The newest update program for this application.
- Download newest RTR-50 for Windows
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact the T&D Main Office.