July 13, 2007
Report of Software Defect for "T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5, 7xU) Ver.1.43(E)"
[Information on the site of old english.tandd.com]
A defect has been found in our software [T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5, 7xU) Ver.1.43(E)]. Please read the following for details about the problem and the solution.
We sincerely apologize to our customers for any inconvenience or trouble this may have caused. We highly recommend that you download this program and update the software as directed.
Details about the Problem
It has been discovered that when the TR-72U is connected to the computer while measuring humidity on channel two of the logger and data is viewed in the graph of the “Monitoring Current Readings” Dialog, an error occurs and the application automatically shuts down.
- The update program released here will repair this defect.
- The software version will be updated from Ver. 1.43 to Ver. 1.44.
Installation and Updating Procedure
- Please double click on the downloaded file [tde144E.exe].
- Uninstall “T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5, 7xU)”.
- Once again please double click [tde144E.exe] to start the installation. Specify the destination folder for the decompressed file, and continue the installation by following the directions as they appear.
- The updated version of “T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5, 7xU)” will be automatically installed to your hard disk.
The newest update program for this application.
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact the T&D Main Office.