T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU)
||T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU)
|This software has been specifically designed for use only with TR-57DCi, TR-57U, TR-50U2, TR-50U, TR-50C, TR-5i Series, TR-5S Series, TR-5 Series, TR-7Ui Series and TR-7U Series, allowing you to control all settings, data downloading and graph creation, as well as other functions.
TR-57DCi, TR-57U, TR-50U2, TR-50U, TR-50C, TR-5i Series, TR-5S Series, TR-5 Series, TR-71Ui/72Ui, TR-73U, TR-77Ui, TR-71U/72U
March 21, 2013
|Compatible OS (*1)
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Display Languages (*2)
|The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required.
(*1) For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
(*2) We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Do not connect a device to your computer until the application has been installed.
Normally during the application installation, the USB driver will also be installed automatically through the program. However, once a device has been connected to the computer, an incorrect USB driver may have been installed. In such a case, even if this application is installed, the device will not be recognized properly.
If the device cannot be detected and recognized properly even after the application has been installed and the device has been connected to the computer, please reinstall the USB driver from the Device Manager Window. (For details about how to reinstall the USB driver, refer to “If Installation Fails” or “Installing the USB Device Driver” in the User’s Manual that comes with your device.)
For details about all operations, see the User's Manual of “T&D Recorder for Windows”.
Installing the Software
Please follow these procedures to install [T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5,7xU)]
1. Start Windows and logon with administrative privileges.
2. Please double click on the downloaded file.
3. Specify the destination folder for the decompressed file, and continue the installation by following the directions as they appear.
4. The updated version of “T&D Recorder for Windows (TR-5, 7xU)” will be automatically installed to your hard disk.
Summary of changes
Version 2.02(E) : March 2013
- Fixed a problem that occurred when using the TR-55i. In the "Detailed Settings" box, when enabling Warning Monitoring and attempting to check the value "after scale conversion", the value after conversion would be treated as an error and the settings not completed correctly.
Version 2.01(E) : January 2013
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 8.
Version 2.00(E) : March 2012
- Made compatible with TR-55i and TR-50U2.
- Support has been added for TR-76Ui recorded data, collected with the TR-57DCi.
Discontinuation of Support for Earlier Versions of Windows
With the update of our software to be compatible with Windows 7, we have discontinued support for the following earlier versions of Windows: Windows 98SE / Windows Me.
For customers using any of the above previous versions of Windows, please download and use the following software designed to be compatible with those earlier versions.