RTR-500GSM Firmware Update Tool
||RTR-500GSM Firmware Update Tool
|The RTR-500GSM Firmware Update Tool is a program to update the internal firmware of RTR-500GSM unit.
For RTR-500GSM Unit (FCC model and CE model).
July 20, 2012
|Compatible OS (*1)
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Display Languages (*2)
(*1) For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
(*2) We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Procedures for checking your RTR-500GSM Firmware Version
1. Turn the Operation Switch to <STBY> on the RTR-500GSM for which you wish to check the Firmware Version.
2. Connect the target RTR-500GSM to a PC with a USB cable.
3. Open the RTR-500GSM Settings Utility.
4. In the displayed list, right click on the target RTR-500GSM to open a pop-menu and select "Settings".
5. Go to Settings Table > Base Unit Settings > Version to check the Firmware Version.
Firmware Update Procedures
Using a USB cable, connect the RTR-500GSM to the PC in which "RTR-500GSM Firmware Update Tool" will be executed.
Execute the downloaded "RTR-500GSM Firmware Update Tool".
Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
Note that "RTR-500GSM Firmware Update Tool" cannot be executed via network. In order to update the Firmware, the RTR-500GSM needs to be connected to a PC with a USB cable so that the PC can execute the program. Before connecting a USB cable, make sure that the PC has the USB device driver installed.
Summary of Changes
Version 1.04.02 (US/EU) : July 2012
- A problem was fixed where recorded data files (trz format) sent from the RTR-500GSM could not be read into the T&D Graph.
Version 1.04.01 (US/EU) : March 2012
- Revised to include support for the RTR-505-TC and RTR-505-Pt. (* include L-type models.)
Select your product
All of T&D wireless products meet any one of several different wireless compliant standards.
Please refer to the label on your product and select either of the following:
This software is for FCC type (US) only, and cannot be used with the CE type (EU) products. Before downloading, please check for the CE or FCC marking on the product.