TR-7wf/nw for Windows
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||TR-7wf/nw for Windows has been specifically designed for use only with TR-7wf/nw Series, allowing you to control all settings, data downloading and graph creation, as well as other functions.|
|Compatible Products||TR-7wf/nw Series|
|Version||Ver. 2.23 (April 13, 2018)|
|File Size||12.9 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Ver. 2.23 (April 13, 2018)
- Ondotori Web Storage (Japanese server) has been added to the selection of the data destination.
- Double quote (“) can no longer be used for the network name of the access point.
- In the Device Operation Log window, the term "the server" is now used instead of "T&D WebStorage Service" to include the possibility of other servers.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when resetting the TR-7nw to factory default settings from the settings menu in the application, where auto-upload destination for recorded data was not set to T&D WebStorage Service.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- Made compatible with the TR-75wf and TR-75nw.
- Added a function to reset the device to the factory default settings.
- It is now possible to check the auto-upload destination in Device Properties on the main window.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- The software name has been changed from "TR-7wf for Windows" to "TR-7wf/nw for Windows" to add support for the new model TR-7nw (TR-71nw/72nw).
- Fixed a problem in the Wireless LAN Settings, where hexadecimal digits could not be used for the WEP Key in the "WEP" security mode.
- Fixed a problem where the time settings were not performed correctly.
- Fixed a problem that caused an abnormal program termination when your pre-shared key is 64-characters long in the "WPA/WPA2-AES" security mode.
- First Release