TR-7wb/nw for Windows
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||"TR-7wb/nw for Windows" is a software program designed for setup, start/stop recording, data download, and other communication for the TR-7wb/nw/wf series data loggers.
Note: “TR-7wf/nw for Windows” was renamed “TR-7wb/nw for Windows” to add support for the new model TR-7wb.
|Compatible Products||TR-7wb/nw Series , TR-7wf Series|
|Version||Ver. 3.01 (February 13, 2019)|
|File Size||12.7 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Ver. 3.01 (February 13, 2019)
- Fixed a problem that caused the software to crash when sending data destination settings to the connected device.
- Added support for the TR-71wb, TR-72wb, and TR-75wb.
- Added Bluetooth settings.
- Added a new selection to the data destination for entering a specified address.
- Added error descriptions to the device operation log for the TR-7nw.
- Fixed a problem that caused incorrect calculation of readings as set in the Adjustment window.
- Ondotori Web Storage (Japanese server) has been added to the selection of the data destination.
- Double quote (“) can no longer be used for the network name of the access point.
- In the Device Operation Log window, the term "the server" is now used instead of "T&D WebStorage Service" to include the possibility of other servers.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when resetting the TR-7nw to factory default settings from the settings menu in the application, where auto-upload destination for recorded data was not set to T&D WebStorage Service.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- Made compatible with the TR-75wf and TR-75nw.
- Added a function to reset the device to the factory default settings.
- It is now possible to check the auto-upload destination in Device Properties on the main window.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- The software name has been changed from "TR-7wf for Windows" to "TR-7wf/nw for Windows" to add support for the new model TR-7nw (TR-71nw/72nw).
- Fixed a problem in the Wireless LAN Settings, where hexadecimal digits could not be used for the WEP Key in the "WEP" security mode.
- Fixed a problem where the time settings were not performed correctly.
- Fixed a problem that caused an abnormal program termination when your pre-shared key is 64-characters long in the "WPA/WPA2-AES" security mode.
- First Release