TR-71wb/72wb Firmware Update Tool
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||This is an update program for the TR-71wb/72wb firmware.|
|Compatible Products||TR-71wb , TR-72wb/72wb-S|
|Version||Ver. 1.03 (March 15, 2019)|
|File Size||7.25 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
TR-71wb/72wb : Ver. 1.02 or lower
T&D WebStorage Service
- After logging in, click the settings icon next to the device name to open the settings window.
- Read off the "Firmware" version next to the "Serial Number" located at the top of the window.
- Open T&D software "TR-7wb/nw for Windows" and connect your device via USB to the computer.
- Read off the "Firmware Version" value located at the lower left on the screen.
- Open the "T&D Thermo" app and select the target device in the list.
- Tap on [Bluetooth] in the task bar.
- Go to [Settings Table] and read off the "Firmware Version" value.
- All recorded data will be deleted by updating the firmware. Please make sure to download all necessary data before update.
- The firmware update requires a USB connection between a device and a PC.
- The XXX represents the version number of the firmware. Please read using the number of the appropriate version.
If the USB device driver has not been installed on your computer, you will be prompted to install the driver during the firmware update. (Make sure to complete the driver installation before running the update tool.)
- Connect the device via USB to the computer.
- Open the downloaded "TR-71wb/72wb Firmware Update Tool".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware.
- If the firmware is updated successfully, [LXXX] will appear on the LCD screen when the power is turned on.
Ver. 1.03 (March 15, 2019)
- Fixed a problem where Bluetooth communication was not possible after testing the network connection in a state where battery level was too low to perform WLAN communication.
- Fixed a problem where communication via proxy server failed.
- Fixed a problem that caused the wireless LAN connection test to fail.
- Fixed a problem where time of the data downloaded via USB was incorrect.