RTR-574 Firmware Update Tool
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||This is an update program for the RTR-574 firmware.|
|Version||Ver. 2.06 (March 12, 2013)|
|File Size||3.05 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
- Please note that all recorded data in the RTR-574 will also be erased by updating the firmware. We recommend to download the recorded data before updating the firmware.
- In order to update the firmware, the RTR-574 needs to be connected to a PC with a USB cable so that the PC can execute the program.
- Before connecting a USB cable, make sure that the PC has the USB device driver installed.
- By installing the application for your Base Unit (RTR-500W for Windows, RTR-500DC for Windows, RTR-500MBS for Windows or RTR-500 for Windows), the USB device driver for RTR-574 will also be installed.
When turning on your RTR-574, the first screen that appears will display [x.xx]. Check the displayed version number.
If your current version is Ver. 2.04 or lower.
- If the battery mark appears on the RTR-574 you are using, please change the battery as soon as possible, and then download the recorded data from the RTR-574.
- If you download the recorded data via USB cable while the battery mark is displayed, recorded data in the RTR-574 may be erased. Please make sure to change the battery first, then download the recorded data with a Base Unit via wireless communication (or with a USB cable).
- Even when the battery mark is not displayed, we recommend to download the recorded data before updating the firmware.
- Using a USB cable, connect the RTR-574 to the PC in which "RTR-574 Firmware Update Tool" will be executed.
- Execute the downloaded "RTR-574 Firmware Update Tool".
- Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
Ver. 2.06 (March 12, 2013)
- Fixed a problem that occurred when recording was started via wireless communication using the software (Settings Utility) included with the Base Unit. Depending on the wireless communication environment, the settings info was not sent correctly, causing incorrect measurements and subsequent unexpected recording results.
- Fixed a problem that occasionally caused all of the recorded data in the RTR-574 to be erased, regardless power ON and OFF, when a battery replacement mark is displayed due to low battery.
- Fixed a problem where all of the recorded data in the RTR-574 was erased by connecting the RTR-574 and PC with a USB cable when a battery replacement mark is displayed.