Auto-Download Software for TR-71W/72W
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||This software has been designed to make use of a LAN in order to make settings for and carry out the automatic downloading of recorded data from TR-71W/72W Loggers.|
|Version||Ver. 1.02 (April 10, 2015)|
|File Size||5.6 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
|*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.|
Ver. 1.02 (April 10, 2015)
- Fixed a problem that caused an abnormal program termination when clicking the [Browse] button to specify the data storage folder in the [Properties] window. This problem was reported on Windows 8.1 (64bit).
- Revised to make compatible with 64-bit Windows 7 (from December 1, 2010).
- While an Auto-Downloading session is in progress Windows can no longer be turned off(Windows 2000 / Windows XP).
- It is now possible to have an icon for the software stored in the task tray.
- The software problem was fixed in “Auto-Download for TR-71W/72W” whereby when a large number of TR-7W units had been registered and after having scrolled down in the “Registration Info Area” new units were added, units were moved, or changes were made to the registration info. When this was carried out the registration info was deleted for Remote Units in the Groups that were no longer in display in the “Registration Info Area”.