Adjustment Tools (RTR-500)
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||Adjustment Tools is a software application that enables for the adjustment of measurement readings. Devices in which adjustment has been carried out will record and display only post-adjusted readings.|
, RTR-500 Series
, RTR-601 Series
RTR-500GSM, RTR-500 Series, RTR-601 Series
* RTR-601 Series is available for US only.
|Version||Ver. 1.22 (December 14, 2018)|
|File Size||4.73 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese(Brazil), Japanese
* Parts of the software and documentation are in English.
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- Adjustment Tools will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Ver. 1.22 (December 14, 2018)
- Updated the USB driver.
- The display of the Auto Calibration Settings window in the RTR-576 tab was changed.
- Made compatible with the RTR-601 (for US only).
- Made compatible with the RTR-507 and RTR-576.
- First release.