T&D Data Server
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||"T&D Data Server" is a server program for the TR-7wf/nw Series Data Loggers.
Please consider using this software when you are not using our cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service.
By installing the "T&D Data Server" on a Windows PC, the PC can act as a server which receives and stores data recorded by TR-7wf/nw series data loggers to the user-specified folders.
It is also possible to monitor current readings of the TR-7wf/nw series loggers using a web browser.
|Compatible Products||TR-7wf/nw Series|
|Version||Ver. 2.04 (January 13, 2017)|
|File Size||22.1 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required.|
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Ver. 2.04 (January 13, 2017)
- Fixed the problem that occurred when receiving the warning xml data from the TR-7wf/nw whose time zone has been set with a negative time difference UTC-hh:mm (UTC minus hours:minutes), where T&D Data Server processed it as an error (101616).
- Fixed the problem that occurred when clicking the refresh button on the current readings graph window in a web browser, where the graph display changed, showing incorrect readings (1ch: 31 and 2ch: 32).
- Fixed the problem where some devices were not recognized properly.
- It is now possible to monitor current readings of the TR-71wf, TR-72wf, TR-71nw, and TR-72nw using a web browser.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- First release.