T&D Data Server
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||"T&D Data Server" is a server program for the TR-7wf/nw Series Data Loggers.
Please consider using this software when you are not using our cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service.
By installing the "T&D Data Server" on a Windows PC, the PC can act as a server which receives and stores data recorded by TR-7wf/nw series data loggers.
It is also possible to monitor current readings of the TR-7wf/nw series loggers using a web browser.
|Compatible Products||TR-7wf/nw Series|
|Version||Ver. 2.08 (March 16, 2018)|
|File Size||21.5 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required.|
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Ver. 2.08 (March 16, 2018)
- Added a feature that allows users to select if they want to save the recorded data to a file when the server receives and stores data in the database. It is now also possible to select the file name format.
- Added a CSV output kit (zip file) to output recorded data in the server’s database to a CSV file.
- Added support for communication with the T&D Graph.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when viewing the current readings of the TR-75wf/nw on a web browser, where temperatures below -100°C were not displayed correctly.
- Added support for the TR-75wf and TR-75nw.
- Improved database error processing.
- When monitoring current readings using a web browser, it is now possible to select the display order of loggers.
- Fixed the problem that occurred when receiving the warning xml data from the TR-7wf/nw whose time zone has been set with a negative time difference UTC-hh:mm (UTC minus hours:minutes), where T&D Data Server processed it as an error (101616).
- Fixed the problem that occurred when clicking the refresh button on the current readings graph window in a web browser, where the graph display changed, showing incorrect readings (1ch: 31 and 2ch: 32).
- Fixed the problem where some devices were not recognized properly.
- It is now possible to monitor current readings of the TR-71wf, TR-72wf, TR-71nw, and TR-72nw using a web browser.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- First release.