New Thermocouple Data Logger for Cloud Storage: TR-75wf/nw
Date Issued: April 27, 2017
T&D Corporation is proudly releasing the "Thermo Recorder TR-75wf/nw", a new lineup of our TR-7wf/nw Series data loggers designed for cloud storage.
The TR-75wf/nw supports 6 types of thermocouple* (K, J, T, E, S, R), and comes in two models: the TR-75wf for a wireless LAN and the TR-75nw for a wired LAN connection.
By using T&D WebStorage Service, a cloud service provided by T&D free of charge, temperature data measured by the thermocouple is automatically uploaded and the stored data can be accessed from PCs and mobile devices anytime from anywhere.
* We do not handle the sale of Thermocouple sensors.
- Wide-Range Temperature Measurement with Thermocouple (-199 to 1760°C)
- Automatic Upload of Recorded Data to T&D WebStorage Service
- Temperature Alarm Mail Transmission from T&D WebStorage Service
- Direct Data Download to PC via USB
- Free Server Software Available when Cloud Service cannot be used
- Battery Operation for up to 1.5 years with two AA batteries. AC Adaptor and PoE (TR-75nw only) can also be used.
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 2ch|
|Compatible Sensors||Type K, J, T, E, S, R Thermocouple|
|Measurement Range||-199 to 1760℃|
|Accuracy||K, J, T, E||±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % reading) [at -100°C or above]|
|S, R||±(1.5 °C + 0.3 % reading) [at 100°C or above]|
|Logging Capacity||8000 data sets (One data set consists of readings for two channels)|
Early June 2017