New Wireless Data Loggers with Bluetooth low energy: TR4 Series
Date Issued: January 11, 2017
T&D announces the release of the new Bluetooth Data Logger TR4 Series, which features automatic collection of temperature data from loggers to your iOS/Android device via Bluetooth.
By using our dedicated apps on your mobile device with Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth low energy), the loggers within communication range are automatically detected and ready for communication. We offer one app for real-time monitoring of changing data, and another app for one-step uploading of recorded data to T&D WebStorage Service*.
With Bluetooth technology, logger communication and data management have never been easier.
* T&D WebStorage Service is a free cloud-based service provided by T&D Corporation.
- Direct Communication with Mobile Device via Bluetooth low energy
- Auto Detection of Loggers. No Pre-registration Required.
- Auto Collection of Data and Graphs for Monitoring ("ThermoREC" App)
- Auto Upload of Data from a collection of loggers ("ThermoStorage" App)
- Upload to and share data via T&D WebStorage Service
- Waterproof (TR41 and TR42)
- Compatible with Thermocouple and Pt100/1000 Sensors (TR45)
- Estimated Maximum Battery Life 1.5 Years (1 Year for TR45)
- Large Logging Capacity: Up to 16,000 Readings
|Sensor||Thermistor (Internal)||Thermistor (External)||Thermocouple K, J, T, S
|Temperature Measurement Range (°C)||-40 to 80||-60 to 155||-199 to 1700|
Jan. 11 2017 (for Europe)