Base Station for Data Transmission via Mobile Networks: RTR-500MBS-A
Date Issued: April 16, 2015
T&D Corporation is proud to announce the addition of a new Base Unit to our lineup of RTR-500 Series.
The Mobile Base Station RTR-500MBS-A supports all Remote Units in the RTR-500 Series, and it can be used anywhere in a 3G coverage area, enabling data collection and monitoring without LAN or PCs.
By setting our free cloud service "T&D WebStorage Service" as the recipient of data, it is possible to store and access your important data without preparing your own server.
- Data Monitoring and Access via Mobile (3G) Network
- Wireless Data Collection from Data Loggers (Remote Units) to RTR-500MBS-A (Base Unit)
- On-Site Warnings & Alert Notifications to Mobile Devices
- GPS Function for Location Info
- Data Access and Monitoring from Smart Phone / Tablet Browser
- Monitoring Temperature and Location of Goods in Truck Cargo
- Auto-Data Collection from Construction Sites and Unmanned Warehouses
- Temperature Monitoring inside Greenhouses
- Data Management in Remote Location such as Mountain Areas where LAN Networks are not available