Announcing our New RTR-505 Wireless Data Recorder for US
Date Issued: June 30, 2011
T&D Corporation is proudly releasing a new lineup of Remote Units for the RTR-500 Series, "Wireless Data Recorder RTR-505" on July 1, 2011.
The "Wireless Data Recorder RTR-505" is designed to measure and record different items using various types of sensors and measuring devices depending on the included Input Module.
Because a variety of commercially available sensors can now be connected to the included Input Module, the range of possible applications has been widened without having to change Base Units.
Compatible Base Unit:
RTR-500 Wireless Base Station
RTR-500NW/RTR-500AW Network Base Station
- Possible to measure temperature in a wide range, voltage, 4-20mA, and pulse, in addition to the same great features of the RTR-500 Series Data Loggers
- Available in five types to match your measurement items and sensors to be used
- For temperature recording of combustion furnaces and blast furnaces
- For temperature management when curing concrete
- For temperature recording of cooking equipment such as pans, fryers, and ovens
- For temperature management of refrigerated and frozen goods
- Managing temperature for blood transport
- Recording measurements taken from various measuring instruments such as flow meters, power meters, and analyzers
- Recording and managing measurement signals from various devices and equipment
- For recording weather data such as rainfall and wind speed
|Recording Intervals||Select from 15 choices: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec. / 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 min.|
|Logging Capacity||16,000 Readings|
|Recording Modes||Endless: Upon reaching logging capacity, the oldest data is overwritten and recording continues.
One Time: Recording automatically stops when logging capacity is full.
* When using RTR-500NW or RTR-500AW as a Base Unit, only "Endless" can be selected.
|LCD Displayed Items||Measurement, Recording Status, Recording Mode, Battery Life Warning, Unit of Measurement, Full (Logging Capacity FULL), Sensor Unconnected, Input Module Unconnected, Measurement Range Exceeded, Display Range Exceeded|
|Wireless Communication / Optical Communication|
|FCC Part15 Section247 / IC RSS-210
(Frequency Range: 902 to 928MHz)
|About 150m (500ft) (if direct and unobstructed)|
|Communication Time||When downloading one Remote Unit at full logging capacity
Wireless Communication: About 2 min.
Optical Communication: About 160 sec.
|Power||Lithium Battery (LS14250) / Lithium Battery (CR2)*1
For L Type: Large Capacity Battery Adaptor Kit (RTR-500B1 /sold separately)
External Power Adaptor Kit(RTR-500A1 / sold separately)
|Battery Life*2||About 10 months (for temperature measurement)
About 4 years (for temperature measurement with L Type)
|Waterproof Capacity||Splash proof (rated for use in daily life)*3|
|Dimensions||H62×W47×D19mm (excluding protrusions and sensor)
L type: D 46.5mm (includes Large Capacity Battery Pack)
Antenna length 24mm
|Weight||About 55g (including battery / excluding Input Module)
L Type: About 109g (with Large Capacity Battery Pack)
|Operating Environment||Operating Temperature Range: - 30 to 80°C*4
(The operating temperature range and measurement range is -40 to 80°C but wireless communication cannot occur in an environment of less than -30°C.)
|Other||A Base Unit is required separately.
(Compatible Base Units: RTR-500, RTR-500NW, RTR-500AW)
*4: If you are using a Data Logger in an environment where temperatures may be lower than -20°C or higher than 60°C, we strongly suggest purchasing and using the optional battery set for low-temperature use (TR-11P2)