Announcing our New RTR-574 Illuminance UV Data Logger Wireless for US
Date Issued: September 05, 2010
The RTR-574 wireless Illuminance UV Recorder can simultaneously measure and record four items: Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light (UV), Temperature and Humidity. In addition to these, the RTR-574 is also capable of displaying Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative UV Light in the LCD display.
Using with a Base Unit allows for the monitoring and managing of recorded data and current readings via your PC.
As recorded data and current readings can be sent to a specified address via e-mail or a specified folder via FTP it is possible to easily share data across a network.
As data can be easily downloaded via wireless communication with a compatible Base Unit there is no need to physically gather the data loggers.
Compatible Base Unit:
RTR-500 Wireless Base Station
RTR-500NW/RTR-500AW Network Base Station (Coming Soon)
- With just one unit it is possible to measure and record Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light, Temperature and Humidity.
- Possible to view Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative Amount of Ultraviolet Light in the LCD display
- Illuminance can be measured within a wide range (from dim moonlight to the summer sun)
- View and record Illuminance in resolutions to 0.01 lx.
- Possible to measure and record up to 8,000 readings per measurement item.
- Simultaneously view all four measurement items in one easy-to -read Graph.
- Download recorded data via wireless communication
- In art museums and other exhibit forums to manage illuminosity and help prevent deterioration of exhibits
- Management during all aspects of plant and food production
- For use in the development, testing, manufacture and sales of products for cutting UV rays
- UV reduction management in schools from kindergartens to universities
- For home and office use in the management or illuminosity and UV rays
- For managing the reduction of UV rays at swimming pools, the ocean, mountains and in parks.
- For management and adjustment of illuminosity for photography and film
- For management in the production, storage and sales of foodstuffs and beverages
- For use at supermarkets, convenience stores and drugstores in UV product sales promotion materials
|FCC model for US||
|Measurement Items||Illuminance||UV Intensity||Temperature||Humidity|
|Number of Channels||1 Ch||1 Ch||1 Ch||1Ch|
|Unit of Measurement||lx, Klx||mW/cm2||°C, °F||%|
|Display Range of
|0 to 90,000,000 lx.h||0 to 62W/cm2.h||-||-|
|Measuring Accuracy||10 to 100,000 lx: +/-5%
(At 25°C, 50%RH)
|0.1 to 30mW/cm2: +/-5%
(At 25°C, 50%RH) *1
|Avg. +/-0.3°C||+/-5% (At 25°C, 50%RH)|
|LCD Refresh Interval||1 second (At a recording Interval of 1 second)
2 seconds (At a recording interval of 2 seconds or more)
|Recording Intervals||Select from 15 choices:
1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 seconds /1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 minutes
|Storage Capacity||Up to 8,000 readings (One reading is a set of data which includes Illuminance, UV Intensity, Temperature, and Humidity measurements.)|
|Recording Mode||Endless : Upon reaching storage capacity, the oldest data is overwritten and recording continues.
One-time: Upon reaching storage capacity, recording will automatically stop.
* When using RTR-500NW or RTR-500AW as a Base Unit, only “Endless” can be selected.
* When using an RTR-500 as a Base Unit, possible to select from either “Endless” or “One-time".
|LCD Displayed Items *2||Recording Status, Amount of Recorded Data, Communication Status, Recording Mode, Battery Life Warning,
Current Readings (Illuminance / UV Intensity / Temperature / Humidity), Cumulative Measurements (Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative Amount of Ultraviolet Light), Unit of Measurement
|Communication Interface||Short Range Wireless Communication,
USB / RS-232C(Serial) Communication
|Communication Time||When downloading one Remote Unit at full storage capacity:
Wireless Communication = about 4 minutes *3
USB Communication = about 45 seconds
|Wireless Specifications||FCC Part15 Section247 / IC RSS-210 (Frequency Range: 902 to 928MHz)|
|Wireless Transmission Range||About 150m(500ft) if direct and unobstructed.|
|Power||AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) x 1|
|Battery Life||About 4 months *4|
|Dimensions||H55 x W78 x D18 mm (excluding protrusions) / Antenna Length: 60mm|
(including AA Alkaline Battery / excluding sensors)
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -10 to 60°C
Humidity: 90%RH or less (no condensation)
|Others||Not waterproof, moistureproof, or dustproof.
In order to download data via wireless communication, it is necessary to purchase a Base Unit:RTR-500, RTR-500AW, RTR-500NW
*4: Battery life varies depending upon the measuring environment, the communication frequency, and the quality of the battery being used.