Announcing our New TR-74Ui Data Logger: For Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light, Temperature and Humidity
Date Issued: December 11, 2009
T&D Corporation is proud to announce that our new "TR-74Ui Illuminance UV Recorder" will be available from January 2010.
The "TR-74Ui Illuminance UV Recorder" can simultaneously measure and record four items: Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light (UV), Temperature and Humidity. In addition to these, the TR-74Ui is also capable of displaying Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative Amount of Ultraviolet Light in the LCD display.
The product is an all-in-one package that includes the data logger unit, sensor and software. Simply by connecting to a PC via a USB connection and carrying out a few easy steps, the measurement and recording of data can be started.
- With just one unit it is possible to measure and record Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light, Temperature and Humidity.
- Possible to view Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative Amount of Ultraviolet Light in the LCD display
- Illuminance can be measured within a wide range (from dim moonlight to the summer sun)
- View and record Illuminance in resolutions to 0.01 lx.
- Possible to measure and record up to 8,000 readings per measurement item.
- Simultaneously view all four measurement items in one easy-to -read Graph.
- Transmit recorded data to PC via USB connection.
- In art museums and other exhibit forums to manage illuminosity and help prevent deterioration of exhibits
- Management during all aspects of plant and food production
- For use in the development, testing, manufacture and sales of products for cutting UV rays
- UV reduction management in schools from kindergartens to universities
- For home and office use in the management or illuminosity and UV rays
- For managing the reduction of UV rays at swimming pools, the ocean, mountains and in parks.
- For management and adjustment of illuminosity for photography and film
- For management in the production, storage and sales of foodstuffs and beverages
- For use at supermarkets, convenience stores and drugstores in UV product sales promotion materials
|Measurement Items||Temperature||Humidity||Illuminance||Ultraviolet Light|
|Number of Channels||1 Ch.||1 Ch.||1 Ch.||1 Ch.|
|Measurement Range *1||0 to 55°C||10 to 95%RH||0 to 130,000 lx||0 to 30 mW / cm2|
|Measuring Accuracy||±0.3°C||±5% *2||10 to 100,000lx: ±5% *2||0.1 to 30 mW/cm2: ±5% *2|
|Measurement / Display Resolution||0.1°C||1%RH||Minimum: 0.01lx||Minimum: 0.001mW / cm2|
|Sensor||Thermistor||Macromolecular Humidity Sensor||n/a||n/a|
|Display Range of Cumulative Measurement||n/a||n/a||0 to 90,000,000 lxh||6260W / cm2·h|
|Relative Spectral Response||n/a||n/a||*4||260 to 400nm|
|Cosine Correction (cosθ)||n/a||n/a||*5||n/a|
|Recording Interval||Total of 15 choices: 1,2,5,10,15,20,30 seconds,
|Recording Capacity||8000 Readings x 4 channels|
|Recording Modes||Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full)
One-time (Stop recording when capacity is full)
|Power Source||AA Alkaline Battery x 1|
|Battery Life *3||about 6 months
|Weight||About 62 g (including one AA battery)|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -10 to 60°C
Humidity: 90% RH or less (no condensation)
|Attached Sensors||THA-3151: Humidity Sensor x 1
ISA-3151: Illuminance and UV Sensor x 1
|Accessories included in package||AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) x 1
USB Communication Cable (US-15C) x 1
Introductory Manual (Warranty) x 1
Software Set x 1
*5) Within ±1.5% at 10°; Within ±3% at 30°; Within ±10% at 60°; Within ±30% at 80°
Expected Release Date