Announcing Free Trial English Version of “T&D Recorder VLD for Windows”
Date Issued: July 23, 2007
T&D Corporation is proud to announce a FREE trial version of its powerful new validation software: “T&D Recorder VLD for Windows”. This trial version allows you to try and test all the features and functions of the actual product for SEVEN days absolutely free of charge.
"T&D Recorder VLD for Windows” is a new version of our trusted and user friendly “T&D Recorder for Windows” redesigned to comply with the standards of computer validation set out in FDA 21 CFR Part 11. New security features making use of User IDs and Passwords provide protection of records from tampering and total control over operations including creating user restrictions. These features coupled with the added archival functions such as an Operations History File create a new standard in Data Management and Data Protection.
For details about more features and functions of “T&D Recorder VLD for Windows”, see here.
- When installing the trial version of “T&D Recorder VLD for Window” there is no need for a product serial number.
- Seven days after installation, an error message will appear when trying to open the application and it will no longer be possible to Login.
Please follow these procedures to install [T&D Recorder VLD for Windows (Trial)]
- Open file [app_vldwin-trial-us.exe].
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- [T&D Recorder VLD for Windows (Trial)] will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
User ID and Password
Upon opening the application, the Login Dialog will appear.
To Login, enter a valid User ID and Password, and click [OK].
User ID and Password (User Registration) settings can be made in [User Management Tools]. The default settings for User ID and Password are as follows: (User ID: admin / Password: passwd).
Only the Administrator (User ID: admin) can enter and login to [User Management Tools].