December 11, 2009
Announcing our New High Precision Wide Range Temperature and Humidity Data Logger: TR-77Ui
T&D Corporation is proud to announce that our new "High Precision Wide Range Temperature and Humidity Data Logger TR-77Ui" will be available from January 2010.
The TR-77Ui is our new temperature and humidity data logger designed to measure and record in a wider range with more precision than ever before. It reaches the high measurement accuracy of ±2.5%RH and can measure and record in the range of 0 to 99%RH ( at temperatures from -30 to 80°C).
The product is an all-in-one package that includes the data logger unit, sensor and software. Simply by connecting to a PC via a USB connection and carrying out a few easy steps, the measurement and recording of data can be started.
- Measurement Accuracy of ±2.5%RH（at 25°C10 to 85%RH)
- Humidity Measuring Range: 0% to 99%RH（display and measurement resolution of 0.1%)
- Range of Temperature in which Humidity can be measured is from -30 to 80 °C
- Improved Sensor Durability
- Possible to extend the cable connecting the sensor to the main unit up to 10 meters.
- Simultaneously view all four measurement items in one easy-to -read Graph.
- 10 Months of Operation with just 1 AA Alkaline Battery
- For managing Temperature and Humidity in Pharmaceutical Companies and Research Institutes
- For evaluating Heat and Humidity Retention in Homes and Office Buildings
- For managing Temperature and Humidity in Server Rooms
- For Temperature and Humidity Management in Hospitals, Museums, and Temperature Controlled Warehouses
- For managing Temperature and Humidity in Wine Production and Storage
- Management of Temperature and Humidity in Subway and Train Cars
- For managing Temperature and Humidity in Clean Rooms and Environmental Testing Facilities
|Number of Channels
|Measurement Range (*1)
||-30 to 80°C
||0 to 99%RH
|Measuring Accuracy (*2)
||±0.3°C (at 10 to 40°C)
±0.5°C (at other temp)
|±2.5%RH (at 25°C and 10 to 85% RH)
|±4.0%RH (at 25°C and 0 to 10%, or 85 to 99% RH)
|When used at other than 25°C, add ±0.1%RH/°C to the accuracy noted above
|Measurement / Display Resolution
||Platinum Resistor Sensor
||Total of 15 choices: 1,2,5,10,15,20,30 seconds, 1,2,5,10,15,20,30,60, minutes
||8000 Readings×2 Channels
||Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full)
One-time (Stop recording when capacity is full)
||AA Alkaline Battery x 1
|Battery Life (*3)
||About 10 months
||USB Communication / Serial Communication (*4)
||About 62 g (including one AA battery)
||Temperature: -10 to 60°C / Humidity: 90% RH or less (no condensation)
||HHA-3151: Temperature and Humidity Sensor x 1
|Accessories included in package
||AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) x 1, USB Communication Cable (US-15C) x 1,
User's Manual (Warranty) x 1, Software Set x 1
*1) When using supplied sensor
*2) When used at temperatures equal to or higher than 0°C, the Humidity Measuring Accuracy will be as shown here.
*3) Battery life varies depending upon the type of battery, the measuring environment, the frequency of communication, and the ambient temperature in which it is used.
*4) The serial communication cable is optional. Also, in order to use serial communication it is necessary to use our communication protocol (contact your local dealer) to write your own software program.
Expected Release Date
For more information, questions or comments about events and news releases please contact our Main Office in Japan: