December 11, 2009
Announcing our New TR-74Ui Data Logger: For Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light, Temperature and Humidity
T&D Corporation is proud to announce that our new "TR-74Ui Illuminance UV Recorder" will be available from January 2010.
The "TR-74Ui Illuminance UV Recorder" can simultaneously measure and record four items: Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light (UV), Temperature and Humidity. In addition to these, the TR-74Ui is also capable of displaying Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative Amount of Ultraviolet Light in the LCD display.
The product is an all-in-one package that includes the data logger unit, sensor and software. Simply by connecting to a PC via a USB connection and carrying out a few easy steps, the measurement and recording of data can be started.
- With just one unit it is possible to measure and record Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light, Temperature and Humidity.
- Possible to view Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative Amount of Ultraviolet Light in the LCD display
- Illuminance can be measured within a wide range (from dim moonlight to the summer sun)
- View and record Illuminance in resolutions to 0.01 lx.
- Possible to measure and record up to 8,000 readings per measurement item.
- Simultaneously view all four measurement items in one easy-to -read Graph.
- Transmit recorded data to PC via USB connection.
- In art museums and other exhibit forums to manage illuminosity and help prevent deterioration of exhibits
- Management during all aspects of plant and food production
- For use in the development, testing, manufacture and sales of products for cutting UV rays
- UV reduction management in schools from kindergartens to universities
- For home and office use in the management or illuminosity and UV rays
- For managing the reduction of UV rays at swimming pools, the ocean, mountains and in parks.
- For management and adjustment of illuminosity for photography and film
- For management in the production, storage and sales of foodstuffs and beverages
- For use at supermarkets, convenience stores and drugstores in UV product sales promotion materials
|Number of Channels
|Measurement Range (*1)
||0 to 55°C
||10 to 95%RH
||0 to 130,000 lx
||0 to 30 mW / cm2
||10 to 100,000lx: ±5%(*2)
||0.1 to 30 mW/cm2: ±5%(*2)
|Measurement / Display Resolution
||Minimum: 0.001mW / cm2
||Macromolecular Humidity Sensor
|Display Range of Cumulative Measurement
||0 to 90,000,000 lxh
||6260W / cm2·h
|Relative Spectral Response
||260 to 400nm
|Cosine Correction (cosθ)
||Total of 15 choices: 1,2,5,10,15,20,30 seconds,
||8000 Readings x 4 channels
||Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full)
One-time (Stop recording when capacity is full)
||AA Alkaline Battery x 1
|Battery Life (*3)
||about 6 months
||About 62 g (including one AA battery)
||Temperature: -10 to 60°C
Humidity: 90% RH or less (no condensation)
||THA-3151: Humidity Sensor x 1
ISA-3151: Illuminance and UV Sensor x 1
|Accessories included in package
||AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) x 1
USB Communication Cable (US-15C) x 1
Introductory Manual (Warranty) x 1
Software Set x 1
*1) When using supplied sensor
*2) When used at 25°C and 50%RH
*3) Battery life varies depending upon the type of battery, the measuring environment, the frequency of communication, and the ambient temperature in which it is used.
*4) Approximated to the CIE standard response function V (λ)
*5) Within ±1.5% at 10°; Within ±3%
at 30°; Within ±10% at 60°;
Within ±30% at 80°
Expected Release Date
For more information, questions or comments about events and news releases please contact our Main Office in Japan: